Women on stage. Discovering the artistic female contribution to the Art Nouveau
25/01/2022 > 20/12/2022
From January until December 2022, discover our lecture series ‘Women on stage. Discovering the artistic female contribution to the Art Nouveau’!
Each month, a researcher will give a lecture on one or more women who have left their mark on the Art Nouveau style in Europe.
The lectures are free, but registration is required in advance for each lecture by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a zoom link that will allow you to attend the lecture.
- Mario Baeck | Post-doctoral researcher and Secretary of the non-profit association Wintertuin Ursulinen
- Joris Thomas |Art historian, Ecole du Louvre
- Vibece Salthe | Curator, Stavanger Art Museum, MUST
- Eszter Baldavari | Curator, Hungarian Museum of Architecture and Monument Protection Documentation Centre
- Barbara Caspers | PhD student in art history, Université libre de Bruxelles
- Renja Suominen-Kokkonen | Senior Lecturer and Professor, University of Helsinki
- Helena Seražin | Research adviser, France Stele Institute of Art History, and assistant professor in art history, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts
- Marie Míčová | Curator of collection of toys, Museum of Decorative Arts, Prague
- Stéphanie Cantarutti | Chief Curator of the Petit Palais, Musée des Beaux-Arts de la Ville de Paris
- Cécile Champy-Vinas | Director, Le Musée Zadkine
- Alison Brown | Curator, European Decorative Art & Design from 1800, Glasgow Museums