Restoration of the Synagogue in Subotica
It took not even two full years for architects Marcell Komor and Dezső Jakab to build a Synagogue in Subotica (1902-1903), and almost fifty for restoration to its original appearance. But finally, on January 20th 2019, after a long period of conservation and restoration, Subotica Synagogue was opened for visitors, and anyone who comes to Subotica can visit it and admire its impenetrable beauty.
Read the full text written by Vladimir Dzamic
Picture: Interior of the Synagogue in Subotica, 2019 © Vladimir Dzamic